- The Tallahassee Tango 160 is the first ultra endurance ITT in the Florida panhandle centered around the state capital’s finest singletrack as well as surrounding scenic double track, coastal levees, and forest roads.
- Registration is closed, wait for 2017
- The Florida Divide is a Geographical trace of the Eastern Continental Divide and the future last/first leg of the Eastern Continental Divide Mountain Bike route.
- The Cross Florida Individual Time Trial is Florida’s Premier Off road Ultra Endurance Event. It is a one of a kind coast to coast bikepacking challenge, the only one of its kind in the United States.
The Huracan 300 PLuS
- The Huracan 300 Challenge is the ULTIMATE OFF-ROAD ENDURANCE EXPERIENCE in the state of Florida. The route features over 100-miles of singletrack, many remote miles of double track forest roads and abandoned paths, and a few miles of pavement here-and-there.
- Pain Train Ticket
Please follow us on Facebook to get the latest updates on our events.