Singletrack Samurai Productions Presents a Tallhassee Bikepacking Creation:
The Tallahassee Tango 160 is the first ultra endurance ITT in the Florida panhandle centered around the state capital’s finest singletrack as well as surrounding scenic double track, coastal levees, and forest roads.
This year the 160 route will get a new addtion with a leg from the Florida Divide route that takes riders along the Aucilla River. This adds some difficulty to the ride and adds some beautiful singletrack in a unique area.
The 250 mile route will also return providing riders an opportunity to test their limits on an even longer route.
Because of the new additions, there will be no time limit cut off this year!
We are asking for a 30$ Donation that will net all participants a unique Patch to commemorate your attendance of the event. Your Donation will include the patch, route file, waypoint file and Trail guide and an on route camp for your enjoyment on Saturday night.
1. You must complete the route under your own power. Once you set foot in a motored power vehicle you are voluntarily withdrawing from the challenge.
2. There is a no drafting rule in effect.
3. You must be able to safely carry yourself the length of the route. You can only obtain supplies from commercial establishments along or near the route. You cannot pre arrange any kind of support or supplies and there are no SAG vehicles allowed.
4. There will be 3 checkpoints that you are required to provide photographic evidence for. Some checkpoints may require video documentation. In an effort to prove that you passed these areas you can either email your pics and videos to Nakedindian@singletracksamurai.com or you can post them on your facebook wall for me to see and verify.
5. Riders are encouraged to test their limits and finish the route in one BIG PUSH! But there is no penalty for taking a nap or two or sleeping an hour or Three. NO TIME LIMIT CUT OFF IN 2019!
6. All Riders will be tracked using a Trackleaders. If you own your own SPOT tracker OR Garmin INReach or other tracker we will send out directions on how to sign up and use the device.
There is a small donation of 30$ for the event, but as always, you are encouraged to make a donation to help fund the continued development of the Cross Florida Mountain Bike route and the Future scouting projects across the southeast.
Questions? Feel Free to Email me, Nakedindian@singletracksamurai.com